Simple Shrimp Ceviche
- 1 lb fresh raw shrimp, cooked, peeled, deveined, and chopped
- 1 large chopped avocado
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup fresh citrus juice from limes, or a lemon-lime mixture
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- MCT oil or olive oil for drizzling (optional)
- Prep all of your ingredients one by one, making sure to clean, devein, and chop your shrimp into ½ to 1-inch pieces.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and stir well to combine.
- Option to let the dish sit in the fridge to marinate for 1-4 hours before you serve or serve immediately.
Always make sure to purchase sustainably-raised, wild-caught shrimp. You can also check and see if a fishery is managed correctly by confirming through a separate entity, such as the Marine Stewardship Council or Wild American Shrimp.
Nutritional values Serving Size: 1 serving
Calories: 143 kcal
Thank you to...