Ranch Oven Baked Pork Chops
This juicy Ranch Oven Baked Pork Chops recipe is super easy and super delicious. It needs just 4 ingredients and 30 minutes. Gluten-Free. Low-Carb. Keto.
- 2 lb bone-in pork chops
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp ranch seasoning
- to taste salt and pepper
- In a plastic container or ziplock bag, add the pork chops, oil and ranch seasoning.
- Ensure the pork chops are evenly coated with oil and seasoning. Use your hands or shake and squish the ziplock bag.
- Arrange into an oven safe baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400F/200C and 5 minutes under the broiler.
- Cover with foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
Tips and Tricks:
- The pork is done when it reaches and internal temperature of 145F/63C.
- We use our own homemade Ranch Seasoning recipe.
Saturated Fat: 6g
Thank you to…