Orange Creamsicle Mimosas
Depending how sweet your sparkling wine is, you may or may not want to include the optional powdered monkfruit in the Orange Creamsicle Mimosa
- 1/2 ounce vodka or vanilla vodka
- 1 1/2 to 2 ounces fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream (almond or coconut milk for dairy free)
- 1 teaspoon powdered monkfruit (optional, see note above)
- 4 ounces dry sparkling wine (champagne or prosecco)
- Combine the vodka, orange juice, heavy cream, and sweetener in a champagne flute and stir until the sweetener is dissolved.
- Top with the sparkling wine and garnish with a slice of orange or an orange twist.
net carbs per serving: 8g
Serving Size: 1 mimosa
Thank you to…