These gluten-free Keto Rolls are going to change your life, seriously! They’re fluffy and perfect as a side dish or slider bun!
- 8 ounces cream cheese block – not spreadable – no additives
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese low moisture – part skim – no additives, preservatives, etc
- 4 large eggs at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 1/3 cups almond flour we use Bob’s Red Mill
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 400° F
- In a small pot over low heat melt the cream cheese and mozzarella together. It should resemble a thick gooey paste. Alternatively, melt the cream cheese and mozzarella together in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second increments until smooth.
- Add the melted cheeses to a large bowl along with the baking powder, almond flour, and eggs. Mix until smooth and refrigerate for 10-20 minutes.
- Roll into 24 balls and chill in the refrigerator for at least another 10 minutes. *see post above for handy tricks
- Grease a 10.5″ cast iron skillet with the butter.
- Place the dough balls into the skillet touching on each side. Transfer to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until fluffy, golden brown, and cooked through.
Nutritional info is for 2 rolls if you made 24 or for 1 roll if you made them into 12.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 234 Calories from Fat 174
% Daily Value*
Fat 19.3g 30%
Carbohydrates 4.9g 2%
Fiber 1.1g 5%
Protein 13.1g 26%
Nutritional values are estimates only and do not include carbs from sugar alcohols.
Thank you to…