Keto Pumpkin Muffins
These keto pumpkin muffins are the perfect way to start your Autumn morning. A handful of simple ingredients are all that stand between you and a delicious low carb breakfast!
- 1 & 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sweetener
- 1 & 1/2 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Butter, Melted
- 2 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- 2 Large Eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl stir together almond flour, brown sweetner, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, add melted butter, cream cheese, pumpkin puree and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir until few lumps remain.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour in eggs one at a time and stir until combined.
- Fill 12 muffin cups halfway with the batter. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffins comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool completely before serving.
This recipe makes 12 pumpkin muffins. For one of them you’re looking at approximately:
Serving size: 1 muffin
Amount per serving
Calories: 162.2 Calories
Total Carbs (including erythritol): 16.3g
Sugar Alcohols: 9g
Net Carbs: 3g
Remember, net carbs equal total carbs minus fiber minus sugar alcohols.
Thank you to...