Keto Powdered "Sugar-Free" Donuts
These powdered "Sugar-Free" donuts taste just like the ones you get in those food vans on the beach and the market! The texture is soft and cakey, with the most important thing - being covered in our sugar free powdered Erythritol & Stevia blend. When I first tried this, it melted in my mouth with each bite! Do you want to know the best thing about this keto donuts? They are LESS THAN 2 NET CARBS!
Dry Donut Ingredients
- 140g Almond Flour
- 100g Powdered Erythritol & Stevia blend
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 Xanthan gum (This is option, but improves the texture)
Wet Donut Ingredients
- 2 Eggs
- 60g Melted Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Powdered Sugar-Free Topping
- 60g Powdered Erythritol & Stevia blend
CHOOSING THE RIGHT TRAY FOR YOUR DONUTS
Of course, you'll need a donut tray, but we recommend you use a silicone tray. We got ours from Amazon and they are super easy to clean. Also, your donuts will slide straight out of them without sticking to the bottom!
- Firstly, preheat your oven to 170 - 175°C
- In a large mixing bowl, add the blanched almond flour, the powdered Eythritol, baking powder, salt and xanthan gum.
- Mix the ingredients until they are thoroughly blended
- Now add the eggs and butter and whish until it's fully combined
- Now grab your donut tray and spray with some baking spray (I use olive oil spray. Coconut oil spray would also do the job). Get a small spoon and start filling each circle in the donut tray. Using the outer of the spoon, smooth them out so the top is nice and smooth.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for approximately 15 minutes. Check after 10 minutes, as some ovens cook faster than others. You're know when they're ready to be removed from the oven as the edges around the donut will be solid and pulling away from the circles in the donut tray.
- Allow the donuts to completely cool before removing them from the baking tray.
- After the donuts have cooled down, spray each donut with the baking spray and immediately dip into a bowl of powdered Erythritol or sweetener of your choice!
- Enjoy and please remember to share with the rest of your family!
Thank you to…