Keto No Bake Almond Butter Cookies
Keto No Bake Almond Butter Cookies are the perfect low carb snack at just 1.5 net carbs per cookie! These no bake treats are perfect for keto meal prep!
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup creamy low carb almond butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup keto friendly sweetener such as Swerve or Monkfruit
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup UNSWEETENED coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons hulled hemp seeds, also called hemp hearts (you can use an extra 2 tablespoons of coconut flakes if you don't have this. I like the mixed texture and it adds a bit of fiber)
- sea salt for topping
- In a medium size sauce pan combine the coconut oil and the almond butter over medium low heat.
- As the mixture begins to melt stir until well combined.
Stir in the cocoa powder, vanilla (if using) and the sweetener.
- Increase heat to medium or just over medium and slowly bring the mixture to a simmer.
- When the mixture is simmering and the sweetener has completely melted (your fudge mixture should be smooth with no visible granulars) remove from heat and stir in the coconut flakes and the hemp seeds.
- Set aside and allow mixture to cool slightly.
- Carefully spoon into silicone muffin tins until 3/4 full.
Sprinkle with sea salt
- Freeze for 15 minutes until set. Remove from tins and store in an air tight container in the freezer.
SERVING SIZE: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 14g
Thank you to…