A sugar free keto mojito is the perfect refreshing drink for a hot summer day. The lime, mint, rum, and club soda come together beautifully for a perfect and easy to make cocktail. You can even drop the alcohol and make a keto mocktail mojito.
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons sugar free brown sugar sweetener
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces light rum
- 4 ounces club soda
- crushed ice
- 2 lime wedges for garnish
- 2 mint leaves for garish
- Muddle the mint. In each high ball glass, muddle 1 spring mint and 1 teaspoon brown sugar-like sweetener until the mint is crushed a bit.
- Time to get rummy. To each, add 1/2 ounces lime juice and 2 ounces light rum and muddle it a little.
- Top with soda and ice. To each, pour in 2 ounces club soda and add a handful of crushed ice into the keto mojito. Garnish each with a lime wedge and mint leaf.(Option: Use a cocktail shaker if you have one or just stir to mix)
Net Carbs 1.5g
Thank you to…