Keto Lemon Pound Cake
This keto lemon pound cake is rich, buttery, and totally refreshing! Plus, it's topped with an incredibly delicious sweet sugar free lemon glaze. And with just over 3 NET CARBS per slice, this keto lemon pound cake will let you have your cake and eat it too.
For the cake you need:
- 4 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 stick of butter(112g), melted
- ¾ cup (90g) cream cheese
- ¾ cup (100g) Granular Swerve
- 2 cups (220g) almond flour
- ½ cup (65g) coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon baking Soda
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon lemon zest
And for the frosting:
- 1 cup (125g) Confectioners Swerve
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or more as needed
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (177°C) and line a 9x5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond and coconut flour with the baking powder and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the cream cheese, butter, and Granular Swerve with a hand mixer. Add your eggs one at a time while mixing until everything is combined.
- Then add the lemon juice, flour mixture, and lemon zest and mix on the lowest setting to combine.
- Pour the batter into your loaf pan and bake for 45-60 minutes or until the center is firm and the edges are golden brown.
- Check the cake at about the 30-minute mark, and again at 40 minutes. If the top of the cake is becoming too brown, cover it with tin foil.
- Let the cake cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Then lift the parchment paper to remove the cake from the pan and transfer the cake to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- While your cake is cooling, prepare the glaze icing. Mix the Confectioners Swerve, cream cheese, and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Spread the glaze evenly on top of the cooled cake and let it drip down the sides.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Thank you to…https://imhungryforthat.com/keto-lemon-pound-cake/