Keto Creamy Chocolate Smoothie
This recipe is so quick, that it barely even qualifies for two steps. I promise you’ll be out the door in five minutes. So, no excuses about hitting the drive-through. All you need is a blender and a to-go cup.
Yields 1 serving of Keto Creamy Chocolate Smoothie
- ½ large avocado
- 1¼ cups unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Liquid stevia, to taste
- Add the avocado, almond milk, heavy whipping cream, flax meal, unsweetened cocoa powder, coconut oil, almond butter, and liquid stevia to a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass to serve. If you want to get fancy, try topping with some whipped cream and cocoa nibs. Serve right away.
Servings: 1 Keto Creamy Chocolate Smoothie. Each serving comes out to b
Net Carbs 7.7g
Thank you to…