Keto Coconut Mug Cake
This easy coconut mug cake is fluffy and moist. It cooks in the microwave in less than 2 minutes.
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp granular erythritol
- 2 tbsp milk can use coconut, almond or regular
- 1/2 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- In a large microwave-safe mug, add all ingredients except shredded coconut. Mix with a small whisk until batter is smooth and egg has been completely beaten in.
- Stir in 1 tbsp of shredded coconut.
- Cook cake in microwave at full power for about 1 minute 30 seconds or until cake is fully cooked. Cake will initially rise very high before sinking back down when it stops cooking.
- Allow cake to cool a few minutes before eating. If you want a nicer presentation, you can remove the cake from the large mug and place it into an 8 oz mug. Top with whipped cream or coconut whipped cream before serving.
- The cake can be topped with regular whipped cream sweetened with erythritol or coconut whipped cream (replace the powdered sugar with powdered erythritol)
- I used So Nourished erythritol sweetener granular* in the cake.
- I used Bob Red Mill's coconut flour.*
- I cooked my cake in an 1100 watt microwave. You may need to adjust time and/or power if you are using a different wattage.
- *Some of the product links contained in this post are affiliate links. Much like referral codes, this means I earn a small commission if you purchase a product I referred (at no extra charge to you).
- The estimated nutrition carbohydrates count excludes sugar alcohols. The net carbs excludes both fiber and sugar alcohols.
Saturated Fat: 13g
Vitamin A: 649IU
Net Carbs: 5g
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.
Do you want to see our version of this recipe? Follow us on our social media
Thank you to…