Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie Recipe
Smooth, Creamy and satisfying as breakfast, a snack or dessert. These are perfect for burger night or post workout too. You can't go wrong with the classic combination of peanut butter and chocolate.
Servings: 3 People
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream or coconut cream
- 1.5 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter Unsweetened, Natural , creamy. Powdered peanut butter works too.
- 3 tbsp Cocoa powder unsweetened
- 3 tbsp Powdered erythritol or sweetener of choice to taste
- 1/4 tsp Salt optional but great
- Put everything in the blender and whip it up until it's smooth and fluffy.
- Pour and enjoy.
The nutritional info is for 1 serving. This recipe makes three servings.
We do not count carbs from alcohol sweeteners because it does not cause an insulin response in humans as far as any research can tell.
Net Carbs: 6g
Fat Ratio per Serving: 88.11%
Protein Ratio per Serving: 8.39%
Carb Ratio per Serving: 5.59%
Thank you to…