Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse
This rich and thick chocolate mousse is a perfect no-fail dessert. It’s easy, only four ingredients, and yields an absolutely decadent treat in just minutes. It’s a must-try.
Servings: Makes 4 individual mousse cups
- 8 oz - Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup - Allulose or Erythritol
- 1 cup - Sugar-free Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup - Heavy Whipping Cream (keep it cold)
- 1/2 tsp - Flaky Salt (I like Maldon brand)
- Optional: Berries for garnish
- Leave the cream cheese out on the counter for about an hour to fully soften. Otherwise, soften your cream cheese in the microwave - it needs to be fully soft/slightly warm or room temp. In a mixing bowl, use a spatula to whip the cream cheese with the sweetener. Mix well, until the mixture is nice and fluffy.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave by zapping it in 30 second increments, stirring each time until it’s fully melted. (This takes my microwave a total of 90 seconds, but yours might take a little less, so check it at 60 seconds! Don’t over cook it. As soon as its mostly melted, just stir it to finish the melting.)
- In a stand mixer with a whisk attachment, add the heavy cream. Beat the cream until it forms a thick whipped cream (stiff peaks). Add in the cream cheese mixture. Turn mixer back onto high and beat the cream cheese with the whipped cream for about 15 seconds.
- Then, with the mixer running on medium speed, SLOWLY drizzle in the chocolate in a steady stream.
- Once all the chocolate is combined with the cream mixture, pour the mousse into 4 ramekins. Let them set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to an hour. Then garnish with flaky salt and berries. Serve and enjoy!
NOTE: They last well in the fridge (covered) for several days even, so you can make them ahead. Just make sure to leave them out on the counter for 45-60 minutes before serving, so they can soften slightly.
Per serving (1/4 of recipe):
Net Carbs: 6.2g
Thank you to…