Keto Chili recipe that is whipped together in just 10 minutes and cooked all in the slow cooker. This is the easiest healthy weeknight dinner the whole family will love.
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (cooked and drained)
- 1 small onion ,chopped
- 3 bell peppers , seeded and diced
- 5 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 (15oz) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups beef stock
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6-8 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Add everything to the slow cooker and stir together.
- Cook on Low for 6-7 hours or High 3-4 hours.
Please note that the nutrition data below is provided as a courtesy. We try to be accurate with this information but feel free to make your own calculations.
Saturated Fat: 3g
Thank you to…