Keto Chicken Stir Fry
This keto stir fry is loaded with fresh veggies and deliciously marinated chicken. Honestly, it is so flavorful that it might be one of the best keto chicken recipes you can make! And with under 1 NET CARB per serving, you'll find yourself making this low carb stir fry every week.
- 5 pounds chicken or meat of your choice cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- ¼ cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon hot chili paste
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- ½ medium onion chopped
- 7 ounces broccoli
- ½ red bell pepper sliced
- Sliced scallions and sesame seeds for topping
- First, cut up all of your veggies and measure them out. Then grate your ginger and mince the garlic cloves. Set these ingredients aside.
- To marinate your chicken, start by mixing the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and chili paste in a medium bowl. Then cut your chicken into 1-inch pieces and add it to the bowl.
- Fully coat each chicken piece in the marinade and set the bowl aside to let it marinate more.
- Heat a tablespoon of the sesame oil in your wok over high heat. Add the onion and cook for 1-2 minutes until softened.
- Then add the red bell pepper, broccoli, and any other vegetables you want to use. Cook the veggies for 3-5 minutes until they are cooked but slightly crisped.
- Remove the veggies from the pan and set them in a bowl off to the side.
- Add the rest of the sesame oil to your wok and add the marinated chicken - cook the chicken for about 3 to 5 minutes or until cooked through. Keep the marinade from the chicken and set it aside for later on.
- Add back in your pre-cooked veggies to the wok, pour the marinade over everything, and stir gently to combine.
- Cook for 2 more minutes until the sauce has reduced and thickened up. Once the sauce is reduced, mix the chicken and veggies to cover them in the sauce.
- Serve with sliced scallions and sesame seeds to taste
Serving Size: 1 serving
Thank you to…