Keto Cauliflower Spanish Rice
Prep time 15 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
Calories 124 kcal
Keto Cauliflower Spanish Rice is a fast and easy veggie side that people go crazy for! You will be surprised at how well it tips its hat to classic Spanish Rice, but without the carbs.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen riced cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- Put cauliflower rice in a microwaveable bowl. Add about 2 tablespoons water. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high until tender, about 5 minutes. Let cool until safe to handle.
- Lay a thin dish towel on a flat surface. Add 1/2 of the cauliflower. Hold the 4 corners of the towel together to wrap up the cauliflower completely.
- Twist the towel and squeeze hard to drain off as much water as possible. Remove cauliflower and repeat with the other half.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat until smoking. Add cauliflower, onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and white pepper.
- Saute, stirring constantly, until cauliflower is browned and liquid is evaporated, about 5 minutes. Add salsa. Cook and stir until salsa is mostly reduced, 8 to 10 minutes more.
Servings per 6 (1)
Total Fat 9.3g 14%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 159mg 7%
Potassium 153mg 3%
Total Carbohydrate 9.7g 3%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 3g 6%
Thank you to… Keto Cauliflower Spanish Rice - Recommended Tips