Keto Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
Keto buffalo chicken enchiladas are finger-licking twist on the spicy Mexican casserole. This 30 minute meal combines chicken, creamy buffalo sauce and blue cheese to create an easy low carb dinner the whole family will love.
- 3 tablespoon butter, divided
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup buffalo sauce, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 slices deli chicken meat
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large skillet, add 1 tablespoon of butter and melt over medium high heat. Add chicken and 1/2 cup buffalo sauce. Simmer until sauce has thickened.
- Remove skillet from heat, stir in lemon juice, sour cream and cream cheese. Combine until smooth.
- In a seperate bowl, melt remaining 2 tablespoons of butter using a microwave or a small saucepan. Add remaining buffalo sauce and water. Stir to combine.
- Pour 1/3 of buffalo sauce mixture to the bottom of a 3-quart casserole dish.
- Take one slice of chicken and scoop a large spoonful of buffalo chicken mixture to the center of the chicken slice. Roll and place seam side down along the edge of the casserole dish. Continue with remaining chicken slices.
- Pour remaining buffalo sauce mixture on top of enchiladas.
- Top with shredded cheese and blue cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes. Top with sliced green onions.
Net Carbs 2.3g
Thank you to…