Keto Bread Recipe
The BEST Keto bread recipe you'll ever try, and it's so easy to make! Each slice of this keto bread has less than 1 net carb, and it actually tastes like store bought white bread!
Yield: 16 Slices
- 1 1/4 Cups (125g) Almond Flour - This one has the lowest carbs I've found
- 1 Scoop (30g) Unflavored Whey Protein Powder ... or 15g Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp (12g) Confectioners Erythritol (0 Carb sweetener)
- 2 Tsps Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Cream of Tartar
- Pinch of salt
- 6 Tbsps (84g) Melted Butter
- 12 Egg whites
- 1 Egg Yolk
- Pre-heat your oven to 325 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add all of the dry ingredients - except the cream of tartar to a large bowl. *I highly encourage you to weigh them using a food scale like this one for the absolute best keto bread results!
- Whisk until well combined, and set the bowl aside.
- In another large bowl add 12 room temperature egg whites, and the cream of tartar
- Use a hand mixer and beat the eggs until stiff peaks form (watch the video for the correct consistency).
- Now add one of the yolks to the dry ingredient bowl, and the melted butter, and mix until combined, and incorporated.
- Add half of the whipped whites to the bowl, and fold gently with a spatular. DO NOT OVER MIX.
- Add in the other half of the whipped whites, and combine.
- Line a 8.5in by 4.5in bread pan with parchment paper, and coat it with baking spray (this is my favorite).
- Add the batter to the loaf pan, and work the batter from the sides to the middle of the loaf, so that it rises properly.
- Bake at 325 Degrees for 40 minutes, after that cover with tin foil, and continue cooking for another 50 minutes.
- Let the keto bread cool completely in the loaf pan - preferably overnight.
- Cut into 16 slices and enjoy!
- Store covered/sealed on the counter
Serving Size: 1 Slice
Saturated Fat: 0
Unsaturated Fat: 0
Trans Fat: 0
Thank you to…