Keto Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Sliders
These Keto Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Sliders are the perfect low carb appetizer to please any crowd!
- 6 hard boiled eggs peeled
- 6 Thin slices of cheddar cheese
- 3 Slices of cooked bacon
- ½ Avocado
- ½ tsp Lime juice
- ½ tsp cumin
- Place ½ of an avocado into a food processor.
- Add in lime juice and cumin. Blend until smooth. Add salt to taste.
- Slice each hard boiled egg in half lengthwise.
- Place one slice of thin cut cheddar cheese on the bottom half of the egg.
- Top with ½ a slice of cooked bacon.
- Place a dollop of the avocado mixture on top of the bacon.
- Put the other half of the egg face down on top to create a little sandwich. Secure the egg bite with a toothpick inserted down the center.
- Repeat steps 4-7 with the remaining eggs.
- Top each egg bite with salt and pepper to taste, and serve.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 18g
Saturated Fat 8g
Trans Fat 0g
Unsaturated Fat 8g
Thank you to…