Almond Flour Keto Biscuits
Keto biscuits, made with almond flour, are wonderfully tender and fluffy. Try them with some sweet butter - they are wonderful!
Servings: 6 biscuits
Author: Vered DeLeeuw
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup blanched finely ground almond flour (not almond meal) (4oz)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, sour cream and salt. Using a rubber spatula, mix in the almond flour, then the baking powder.
- Using a 2-tablespoon scoop, place 6 mounds of the dough on the prepared baking sheet. Do not flatten the mounds.
- Bake until golden, 15-18 minutes. Serve warm.
Saturated Fat: 4g
Vitamin A: 250IU
Vitamin C: 0.2mg
Thank you to…